BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

SETANGGI SYURGA

Friday, October 15, 2010

Hug - DBSK

(Jaejoong)
I want to be your bed in your room for just a day
I want to make you go to sleep, comfortably, warmly in my arms
(Yoochun)
For you, I'd win over all your problems and all your busy errands
Even the monster in your dream
(Jaejoong)
I wonder how a day without me passes by for you
I'm so curious to how much you really love me
(Junsu)
I want to be your diary in your little drawer
I want to put all your secrets in my heart
Without you knowing
(Changmin)
I want to be your kitty for just a day
You feed it warm milk and softly embrace it
(Yunho)
Seeing your playfulness with the cat and your cute kisses to it
I guess I even felt a little jealous
(Yoochun)
My heart is like this...
(Junsu)
You're the only person who can see it
(Yoochun)
No matter who I see, or where I am
(Junsu)
I only look at you
(Changmi)
I want to be your close lover just for a day
I'd be able to listen to your accomplishments and even your complaints
(Junsu)
Just for you
(Changmin)
In my heart, in my soul
Love is still something thats awkward to me but
(Jaejoong)
I want to you give you everything in this world
Even if it would only be in my dreams
(Changmin)
My heart is like this
Just the fact that I can watch over you
(Junsu)
Makes me so graceful
I'm so happy
Even if I lack a lot
(Jaejoong)
I want to be your lover forever
When you are in my arms
I want to become stone
So we can stay this way forever

******************************
Haruman nibangui chimdaega dwaegoshipo
Do dasuhi pogunhi nae pume gamssa ango jaeugo shipo
Aju jagun dwichogimdo noui joguman sogsagime
Nan ggunsogui gwemurdo I gyonae borir thende
Naega obnun noui haru addohge hulloganun gonji
Narur ormana saranghanunji nan nomuna gunggumhande
Noui jagun sorab sogui irgijangi dwego shipo
Ar su obnun noui gubinirdo
Nae mamsoge damadullae no mollae
Haruman noui goyangiga dwegoshipo
Niga junun mainun uyowa buduroun nipumaneso
Umjiginun jangnanedo noui gweyoun ibmachume
Nado mollae jirthurur nuggigo issona bwa
Nae maumi iron goya
Nobaggen bor su obnun goji
Nugurur bwado odi issodo
Nan noman barabojanha
Dan haruman aju chinhan noui aeini dwego shipo
Noui jasangdo ddaeron thujongdo da durur su issur thende
Nor wihae
In my heart in my soul nayege sarangiran
Ajig osaeghajiman uh uh babe
Isesang modun gor noyege jugoshipo ggumesorado
Nae maumi iron goya jugyo bor suman issodo
Nomu gamsahae manhi haengboghae na jogumun bujoghaedo
Onjeggaji noui gyothe yoniuro igo shipo
Norur nae pume gadug anun chae gudoboryossomyon shipo
Yongwonhi

0 comments: