BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

SETANGGI SYURGA

Thursday, October 21, 2010

♥ Blackberry Torch 9800 ♥

Product Summary
Torch 9800
for
  • smooth touchscreen control
  • great camera with scene selectors
  • slide-out keyboard is a good compromise
  • bright and crisp 3.2-inch screen
  • good enterprise asset-tracking options
Why I love this Torch 9800?
  1. Universal search - looking for something? Scan my Super Junior folder, internet, email and and more all in one search.
  2. BlackBerry messenger - with a chat-style layout and unlimited characters and get ready for a real-time conversation experience with Super Junior.
  3. Long-lasting battery - whether I'm just chatting or getting down to business the BlackBerry Touch 9800 keeps me going to Super Junior.
  4. Fully loaded - GPS, Wi-fi, 3G and 8GB of memory, it's all the functionality make me happy with Super Junior.
  5. Visual, fluid interface - give me a more integrated and dynamic experience with the freedom to explore Super Junior.
  6. Enhanced browsing - browser Super Junior is completely revamped with pinching and zooming, tabs that let me swap between web pages and more.
  7. Engaging multimedia - has completely overhauled the multimedia experience and with 8GB of memory, there's a lots of room for me to inspires Super Junior.
  8. Social feeds - feed my Super Junior ELFs social side and bring my sources of inspiration together with exciting new social feeds. See it all in one view 1 Malaysia.
  9. 5MP camera - with flash, image stabilization and new photo modes, its easy to capture those spontaneous moments in Super Junior Concert live in Kuala Lumpur.
  10. All-in-one design - choose the high-resolution touch screen, opt for the legendary, slide-out QWERTY keyboard or aim for precision with the optical trackpad.
~Just wish my dream come true to have this gadget~

0 comments: