BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

SETANGGI SYURGA

Sunday, December 20, 2009

It has to be you


Today, I wander in my memory
I'm pacing around on the end of this way
You're still holding me tightly, even though I can't see you any more
I'm losing my way again
I'm praying to the sky that I want to see you and holding you more
that I want to see you and hold you more
It can't be if it's not you
I can't be without you
It's okay if I'm hurt for a day and a year like this
It's fine even if my heart's hurt
Yes because I'm just in love with you
I cannot send you away one more time
I can't live without you
My bruised heart
is screaming to me to find you
Where are you?
Can't you hear my voice?
To me...
If I live my life again
If I'm born over and over again
I can't live without you for a day
You're the one I will keep
You're the one I will love
I'm ...yes because I'm happy enough if I could be with you

0 comments: