BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

SETANGGI SYURGA

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Without a word

Should have let it all go
Should have ignore it
Like it wouldn't be seen
Like it couldn't be seen
I don't think
I should have seen it
Should have ran away
I should have pretended not to hear
I shouldn't listen to this love
Without a word, you made me know love
Without a word, you gave me your love
Because love left me
Not sure what you wanted to say
But seeing your lips sealed
Must have surprised me
Without a word, love left me
Without a word, love tossed me aside
Not sure what you wanted to say
But seeing your smile sealed
Make me a happy person
Make me fill my self with your every breath
Then you ran away
Without a word, tears are coming down
Without a word, my heart is breaking apart
Without belief, I'm waiting for love
Without belief, I'm hurting for love
I'm hurting for a love without words
I became a fool after my soul left
And cried staring at the sky
Without a word, you came to me
Without a word, you left
Not prepared to let you go
My heart must have been surprised
Because you came without a word
Just like a passing fever
It just needed to hurt for a while
And leave a small scar behind

0 comments: