BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

SETANGGI SYURGA

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Dear Diary

Dear diary,

This year I saw a boy and I wondered if he noticed me. He took my breath away. I can't get him off my mind and it scares me cause I've never felt this way. No one in this world knows me better than you do. So my dear diary, I'll confide in you. Last day I saw the same. As he walked by I thought he smiled at me and I wondered does he know what's in my heart. I tried hard to smile but I could hardly breathe. Should I tell him how I feel or would that scare him away. My dear diary, tell me what to do. Please tell me what to say. Dear diary, one touch of his hand. Now I can't wait to see that boy again. He smiled and I thought my heart could fly. My dear diary, do you think that we'll more than friends? I've got a feeling we'll be so much more than friends...
Dear diary,
What a day it's been. It's been just like a dream. Woke up too late, wasn't where I should have been. For goodness sake what's happening to me. Write lightly, yours truly. Dear diary, it was cold outside my door. So many people by the score rushing around so senselessly. They don't notice there's people like me. Write lightly, yours truly. Dear diary, they don't know what they're playing. No, they've got no way of knowing what the game is. Still they carry on going what they can. Outside me, politely. Dear diary, it's over, will tomorrow be the same. I know that they're really not to blame. If they weren't so blind then surely they'd see. There's a much better way for them to be. Inside me, yours truly. Dear diary, it was cold today but the sun out later. So i went out and strolled about lookin' at shops. Didn't really anything I liked, so I didn't buy anything. On the way home, I posted a letter. Been quite a nice day. Somebody exploded an H-bpmb today but it wasn't anybody I knew.

0 comments: