BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

SETANGGI SYURGA

Saturday, January 30, 2010

FIREFLIES

╔══╗ ♫ ♫ ♥
║██║ ♫ ♥ ♫
║OO║ ♥ ♫ ♥ "FIREFLY"
╚══╝

█ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play. ▌▌Pause. ■ Stop


Ariel Lin
There are some happiness
that aren't easy to forget
are they just about to begin?
Donghae
~Inside you heart, there is no love~
~I will be waiting for you, for you~
You should sing too
Ariel Lin
Okey, I'll sing
~SORRY SORRY~
Donghae
Siwon, How have you been?
Siwon
Dinghae, How have you been?
Donghae
Is your body okay? I really missed you!
Hurry up and go first
Siwon
Where's the car?
Donghae
It's parked outside! (Come on, let's go!)
Ariel Lin
~You go along the lines my palm
Holding ideas of affection
You and I smile so sweetly
Two hearts, through wind and rain, hold onto memories
Saying goodbye just like yesterday
Fireflies light up longing
Everyday, just like tomorrow
We hold hands and write memories
There's summer and there's fall
Happiest moment
There are time's when there is reluctance
Smile are seen on my face
Love will change like fireflies
Joyful light's arc~
Ariel Lin
It's the 216th time I'm saying goodbye to you
Goodbye Siwon,
Goodbye summer,
Goodbye ocean waves
Don't think about me anymore
In the end, remembering you won't help
Thanks summer,
Thanks ocean waves
Thanks memories
Thanks maturity,
Thanks...
Donghae
Excuse me
Isn't this my home?
I'm from Seoul, please look after me
Ariel Lin
Do not wipe this
Donghae
I like you
You didn't hear it
I said I like you
I like you!
Oh Ariel,
This is my best in middle school
You came at the right time
Siwon, Let's go surfing later
Siwon
The weather's not bad today
Donghae
The waves are great these days
Today's waves are gonna be the best
Siwon
Today's weather really isn't that bad
Donghae
Oh, look at that
Siwon
Pay attention to your driving
Donghae
Holding onto the ideas of affection
Even though she has a bit of temper and isn't gentle
But she really brought love to me
So I plan to stay by her side forever
Siwon
Congratulations
Donghae
Didn't you said that you came to Taipei to look for your lost love?
Then why are you leaving?
Siwon
Ehm, I found her
But I think I can't see her anymore
Donghae
A once-in-a-lifetime meeting
is a type of happiness
No matter where or when at the end it is happiness

0 comments: