BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

SETANGGI SYURGA

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bye Bye


The annoying scent of salt
The sluggish fun in my hometown
I can't go back there, it's really bye-bye
Sometimes is fine but everyday
There's nothing in particular I want to talk about
I can't go back there, it's really bye-bye
To the scenery of Penang (helter-skelter)
To the relationships with my friends (helter-skelter)
To the relationship with my seniors (helter-skelter)
To things like memories, it's just (helter-skelter)
To my boy friends too (helter-skelter)
Our usual gathering spot (helter-skelter)
To the past and to the future (helter-skelter)
Because I don't really care anymore (helter-skelter)
Bye-bye to our H.O.M.E ground
Let's do it well, it's the Penang neighbourhood
It's enough to stop my tears
I won't want anything more tonight
For the last ten years, no tens of years
What we've done has been so simple
I don't have anything to boast to others about
I don't have any particular skills or pluses saved up
So bye-bye, see you
I'm sick of the successful places
I'll open the window that seems too obvious
I can't come back here, it's really bye-bye
We each go our separate ways
Parting with dumb looks on our faces, see you
I can't come back here, it's really bye-bye

0 comments: