BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

SETANGGI SYURGA

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rainbow of LOVE

Looking at the azure sky there is a happy rainbow

It is the dream that you and I have woven

Lightly riding the wind to sweetly roam

Youth’s dream is held tightly within the hand

Not afraid of loneliness

Not afraid of tears falling

I want to fly over the world to bravely promise

To persist with the initial dream

Happiness is waiting at the corner

The seven-colored rainbow ignites the throbbing in the heart

The glittering dream shines on you and me

Transforming into a happy rainbow

Spread your wings, I have free rein of surging through heaven and earth

Passing through despair and firmly soaring

Bursting with unlimited smiles

Youth dreams belong to you and me

0 comments: