BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

SETANGGI SYURGA

Sunday, February 20, 2011

7 years of Love Kyuhyun

we've know each others for 7 years
no one can even think that saying goodbye is so easy
but we did break up
in my mind, there's the memory about our arguments
we met each other when we were too young
I don't know how it happened
because we
can't stop from changing
people say that it's really hurt when saying goodbye
but we even can't feel this pain
we must releive our mind
"That's the way thing turns to be"
I just cry and ignore time is passing by
I regret and miss you
I look at myself
first, we're just friends
then we're lovers
so true that it's hard to keep the friendship
after we broke up
since the, in almost 3 years
we just sometimes contact
although I've found a new person
that I love
I still called you
everytime I sad and cry silently
telling you "You should also try to find a good person"
but inside my heart, I don't want this happen
and telling myself that "Maybe she still loves me?"
I know those days we were both still young
we won't never have this love once again
that just remains as memory
in some moments, I can feel your coldness
but I know that there's nothing I can do
I heard that you're going to get married
I couldn't say anything for a moment
I cried because I really want to hear you
say one last sentence "I love you"

***************************
Source :-
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p9EeH0gYE

0 comments: