BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

SETANGGI SYURGA

Thursday, April 21, 2011

-Secret Garden Quotation -






In your dreams

What is troubling you so much?

In my dreams

You are there

Are you still not happy with me in your dreams?

Even so...come tomorrow and the next day

Your action has a scent of lavender

Your presence itself is a miracle to me

Somethings feels like fantasy because they're distant

That is the way of stars

Just as it is with people who are too beautiful

They disappear easily

It's quote from the book that I read to understand his true feelings for me and it lingered with me for long

I have realized that now

What an amazing person he is

And that is why he is so distant from me

He will disappear one day as well
As the way people do when they're too beautiful

0 comments: