BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

SETANGGI SYURGA

Friday, September 24, 2010

Poetry ~ Please love me

I don't know it was
Ever since I first saw you
Every minute, every second
I keep thinking about you
What you are doing?
Where you are right now?
Even when I try looking here and there
And stomp on this and that
I keep on liking you
I think I'm going crazy
I wonder if you know how I feel
Everyday stay by my side and protect me
I love you too much for us to be just friends
So can you please tell me that one word
I love you right now?
I love everyday
Only love me
Please love me
I want to know only you and love you
Although spending time in love can be waste
I don't want to do anything without you
Everyday
When I open my eyes in the morning
I want to see you
Now I can't live a day without you
I want to hear that you love me too
I love you everyday
I love only you
The two of us

0 comments: